999 is housed in one of the old and interesting buildings in the old city of Nafplio, within walking distance from Syntagma Square and Megalo Dromo. The building presents many peculiarities. It is estimated that the construction was completed in 1830.
Is an early building preserved morphological characteristics.
The building has built with stone as the ceiling of the first floor. The second floor, which is Tudor style, included rooms residential camp that served through the loggia which is still in its original form. The staircase of the building as a place and as a form has not survived, but in conjunction with the 25th Byzantine Antiquities (EBA) and after investigation found the form and the position and reconstructed.
The building consists of two roofs with floating Byzantine tiles and traditional Anapliotiki perimeter frame. The interior of all mezzanine floors consist of wood flooring. Doors and windows are wooden traditional features of the old city of Nafplio. The shutters are with blinds half hinged, tilting and rotating. The doors are wood paneled with double panels.